Ramadan 1441 H (2020) Preparation Plan

Mak, Samiha and I at our Surau SPANCH. Ramadan 1440H.


Ramadan is coming real soon, anytime soon and very soon!


Are you prepared? Are you excited? Are you nervous?

I guess we all feel a bit of those right? Especially now that we are unsure of our country's status on the MCO. Come what may, we are sure to meet Ramadan (Biiznillah insyaAllah) either at home or freely outside our homes.

Spend time now for your preparation.

I've included a PDF version of my personal Ramadan Preparation Plan, it might not be complete yet and I will be adding more to the list but I thought that I would share it with you to help trigger more spark in you to prepare for Ramadan as much as I want more spark in myself!


InsyaAllah, let's do this beautiful people!

Please feel free to download and share, the file can be found via this link on a google drive.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i-VmoAMzAOM0D1-fzAe3TmnKK3y7Fopj/view?usp=sharing


Baba entertaining the girls at our Surau before Terawih. Ramadan 1440.

Comments

Popular Posts