MAMA TIYAH MAGICAL PARENTING FB GROUP

Assalamualaikum

Today marks the second day that I have a new FB Group. Thanks to my mother and her team who kindly set up an FB Group for me to share Parenting content and tips for parents and individuals who are serious about wanting to increase knowledge on their parenting skills.

My journey as a mother started back in 2010 when I first got pregnant until now that my daughter is almost 10 years old. I am not the best, I don't know everything yet small efforts towards learning and practising what I've learnt has helped me tremendously on this journey as a Mother. My aim is to be the mother that my children need, I used to focus on the type of child that I wanted then I realized that the ball was in my court really! I am the one who is responsible for choosing my actions and the kind of person I want to be. So by taking responsibility and taking charge of my role as a mother has helped me to shift my mindset and heart-set as a mom.

Do join us in the new group if you are thirsty for knowledge and would like to have a focused and streamlined content that will insyaAllah benefit you in your journey as a parent or future parent.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2505377186443254/

Send me a request, insyaAllah I will approve my new friends in this Parenting journey.



Comments

Popular Posts