Ramadan 1440 H

Muhammad's Little corner in the Ladies Prayer Area, where he gets to sleep and we can place his CPAP Machine.
Samiha, Mama and Baby Muhammad
Sofiya, Surayya and Samiha in front of SPANCH
Alhamdulillah, tonight is the night of 23 Ramadan for this year. I am so grateful and blessed to reach this point. Alhamdulillah.


My Ramadan this year has been rather momentous, due to several of these changes in my life:

1. I quit using social media a week before Ramadan. 
2. I started cooking daily for my family and earned myself a Thermomix!
3. Muhammad's second year of Ramadan with us and we have Bibik Leha to help out a lot in taking care of him.
4. Fully homeschool Sofiya and Surayya using Montessori Method. 
5. Start Arabic class with Ustaz Alaa at home with my family.
6. I prepped myself by attending a "Get Ready for Ramadan Workshop" a week before Ramadan, and this was by far the best decision I made for myself Alhamdulillah.

After 3 weeks of this, alhamdulillah! May Allah be pleased with me and keep me steadfast. 

Comments

Popular Posts