The Light

The holy month is coming to an end again, and most of us are busy preparing for Eid. I did a personal self auditing and the conclusion was not very satisfying :( Should've done more and grabbed more of this month's rewards. I'm currently facing the shudda wudda cudda (not sure you how you spell it but try saying it) moment.

I really feel the intense regret and frustration of not fulfilling many of my hopes and dreams in this month :( I'm only human, and I know I could do better. Whatever it is alhamdulillah I'm grateful that this time around I get to meet Ramadhan again with my family and spend it with them. Its true what they always say : Would we even meet with the next Ramadhan again, and usually you'd think that this won't apply to you right but after seeing my young friend go at such a young age I can really feel this.

I hope that insyaAllah Post-Ramadhan, our family will be consistent in waking up early and performing Sunnah prayers, praising Allah before dawn, reading the Quran and trying to understand it and many many more. May Allah bless us all for our good intentions. Ameen.

I really would like to say this to many youngsters out there if I ever had the chance, I was once in darkness and it never felt right and calm until I found the light and it was the light of Allah, only then I felt peaceful and in harmony with the whole universe. So seek for this light and leave the darkness as you can only be seriously happy once you've found Him.

Eid Mubarak everyone! Lets celebrate in moderation, give out to charity and eat wisely (big shout to me).

Comments

Popular Posts