SubhanAllah

MasyaAllah! Alhamdulillah today is the 22nd week and 3 days of my pregnancy an praise be to Allah, i was lying down and had my hand on my tummy when i felt the movement of my baby. SubhanAllah. What a wonderful feeling. I told my husband to feel it after iftar when we were both drained after eating too much :p n he felt it too, initially thinking that it was me. Haha. I was like how could my inner organs be capable of doing that! The baby kept on moving and until this morning.
Its okay little one, play and move as much as you want while the room lasts :)
Me and papa love you so much and we pray that you'll become a blessed child and memorize the Quran insyaAllah. Ameen.

Comments

hajar said…
aww..thats so sweet!
ameen insyaallah
Atiyah Azmi said…
Oh, this was actually written on the 17th August in my tumblr, but since I'm in the mood of updating my blog I just copied the exact same thing hehehe :)

Popular Posts