I'm new to this

Good morning everyone, I decided to become a blogger too after seeing my sister's blog just now. Never been the kind who writes but I should practise writing now. 
    Today, I saw the translation of verse 2-3 from Surah Thalaq.. MasyaALlah maybe Allah wants to send me a signal... the translation was so beautiful and it really hit me. We should do what Allah tells us to do, leave what He forbids and Allah will give us rezeki in unexpected ways. MasyaALlah... so Tiyah no worries, just stop thinking negative and worrying... because only to Allah should we hope and He will provide us with what we wish for insyaAllah as long as we follow the right path. 
   I seriously have to change and want to change, after all these years .... only Allah knows what I've done, gone through, faced and all..... but He is the one who will forgive and to Him we should repent. 
   Oh Allah... please forgive me, please guide me.... 

   

Comments

Unknown said…
Good girl. Hehe. U know what sometimes I pun fikir why can't we just do the things that Allah tells us to do. Things will be much easier right but then again nafsu kan...Good entry.

Popular Posts