Don't Cry... Just smile

I feel like crying, thinking back about the wasted few weeks of holiday so far... I planned to really make full use of my time in HUKM and learn a lot as possible... but I spoilt it by going back early everyday and already missed 3 teachings out of 4 so far!!! Internal medicine posting is ending this tuesday, and what have I learnt? Was it worth it? Oh Tiyah Tiyah.... I sleep when I come back or surf the net and waste my time...... Uwwaaaa... and to add to my sadness and frustration, Prof Tan my supervisor in HUKM told me that before she is going to sign my elective posting thingy she's going to have a viva for me... no way man!!! Keep on the positive thoughts Tiyah... ;/

   I also planned to learn cooking with Kak Bohai, but instead I kept on eating and piling on more weight... at least 1.5kg! Daddy's addiction to Nescafe Ginger & Honey 3in1 has also got me addicted! So I have around 2 cups a day. 
  
  I also planned to tidy up my almari and distribute the unused clothes to family and charity. But haven't started a thing!

 Okay okay... so enough of complaining and self blaming, I gotta start doing the things planned. Had to write it down so that I feel this weird 40kg burden on my head and the force on my tear duct gone!!! Gone baby gone ... No more frustrations, for tomorrow will be a good and productive day ;)

   

Comments

Unknown said…
comel thangat...
Anonymous said…
Hehe...wasted electives. Dont worry, I think everyone has that problem...

Alamak, now I feel like getting myself a pack of that nescafe ginger and honey. Sounds so good...hahaha

Popular Posts