Ramadhan Kareem! Ramadhan Mubarak!

Assalamualaikum.. Bismillahirrohmanirrohim


    Ramadhan Mubarak! Ramadhan Kareem! May this 10th day of Ramadhan be better than the previous 9 days. How has Ramadhan been so far? For me, it has its ups and downs :( and I wouldn't grade myself a 10/10 but I am striving towards building and strengthening my Iman and to increase my Ibadahs. I am so happy and grateful that this Ramadhan I get to celebrate it with two of my daughters. This is my third Ramadhan as a wife :) and second as a mother.

   This month is so blessed that frankly, I'm sure for almost everyone the inner peace and serenity is easily felt and gained insyaAllah. You just know that Allah is rewarding us with so much and that He is always there with you, not that it doesn't happen in the other months but at least you know that this month has indescribable rewards and offers. My target is to graduate from this month with a heart full of Taqwa and even more love for Allah, I am working towards filling my whole heart with Him only and personally it is easier said than done. One can always say how He/She is so happy that only Allah matters to him/her but what lies in his/her heart is the other way round, so I don't want to be that sort of person and I believe in not saying much about your ibadahs or what goes on in your heart instead to really feel it and do it.

   I love to hear about other people's experience with Ramadhan and how they spend it. So please anyone, do let me know how your Ramadhan is and how you spend it. Do share with me any knowledge and information about how to better spend this Ramadhan and increase my faith :)...

Written with love,

Atiyah
Kajang
10th Ramadhan 1433 H
30th July 2012
12:39 pm

Comments

Popular Posts