MasyaAllah!

Alhamdulillah today is a new day and I'm grateful for the good health and great family Allah has blessed me with. My baby is sleeping on her vibrating rocker and I hope she'll stay asleep for an hour or two so that I'll get to do my work insyaAllah. Yesterday, I went through old albums to find my baby pictures and to my surprise when I finally got to see them the baby in the photos looked exactly (well at least 90%) like Sofiya my baby girl. I don't know why I'm making a big deal out of this but maybe its the motherly instinct of happiness that your child resembles you feeling has taken over me or it could be that I found it funny seeing another me. Of course I am more than grateful to be blessed with this child and I am not moaning or whining for the resemblance of looks here!

[Listening to Set adrift on memory bliss by PM Dawn] --> Random!

I really want to show those baby pictures of mine, but me being me with my selective ability with technology have not yet been able to scan the photos using my husband's unfamiliar printer + scanner. InsyaALlah when I finally get to scan them I will surely put them up!

Okay I better get back to work, I do have work and tasks to complete you know even though I haven't started working. Chow!

Photos below are taken during our recent PD family trip, Sofiya was 10 weeks old then.



Comments

Popular Posts