Finally

Salam,

After so long I have finally decided to become more active on my blog. I've always been amazed at how some people are so talented in writing and their language is so good that I enjoy reading other people's blogs and end up not knowing what to write in mine. Today, I woke up at 4 am and prayed Isya quickly as last night I had an abdominal pain, that all I could do was just to sleep it off. So after prayin Isya' I couldn't sleep again, I was lying down with my eyes opened for almost and hour and a half. Feel bad for my husband as he had to bear with my frequent motions and waking him up asking for a chat. Anyways, I ended up playing with my phone and read a blog written by someone I'm not close with but her blog turned out to be so inspiring. I was so inspired at how serious she is about life and how dedicated she is in becoming a better person.

I've always felt myself as a mediocre in finding the truth or making myself better. I'd rather lie down and sit around in my usual comfort zone, but hey no! It's time to wake up and stand up and work hard and hard in life. I once heard a talk by someone knowledgeable in Islam, he said that as Muslims we are supposed to feel tired of all our hard work and that our final rest is life after death. InsyaALlah. Not as tiring as it sounds, but its quoted that " If a student does not feel tired due to his hardwork in studying, then he did not study as he is supposed to be". So in a conclusion, we Muslims have to look far and stop thinking about ourselves and our family only. We have to have a bigger soul and work hard to build up our Ummah. We have to work hard in what ever field we're involved in, what differentiates a successful person and a normal one --> "Successful people don't do certain things, but they do things in a certain way". So I am here to remind myself, wake up! Stand up! Work hard!

As enthusiastic as I may sound in the previous paragraph but i do sincerely hope that I, myself would strive for excellence in whatever I do and may all our efforts benefit our Muslim Ummah and also the whole human population.

I can't thank Allah more, for giving me a healthy body, a sane mind and a searching heart. Oh Allah please guide us. Please bless us always with ur Hidayah!

Ooopss... My husband is up, and he asked for a really nice drink.... Errr.... 3 in 1 I suppose :p

Comments

Unknown said…
comel thangaat adik blogging pagi2. ayah off pump tak? hihi

Popular Posts