29 more days

This would be another new entry after a long time...

There's like 29 days more til I'm getting married insyaALlah. Huh.... It has been rather fast... I mean life, I mean time.... tub tab tub tab it has been 5 months since I knew Aiman (my fiance)
I sat down today just to think of what has happened within the past 5 months... and how life was prior to that.
We're all living in a fast pace life... where each and every human are living towards their goals, I believe that everyone has a goal either its big or small. Sometimes in the midst of chasing our dreams and goals we tend to forget the basics of life.

I'll be writing again soon... this entry has no points, opinions or facts.. mainly its just questions that arise in my mind nowadays!

CHOWZ

Comments

Unknown said…
yela tiyah, you have berapa hari aje left till your big day! so excited.

Popular Posts