WWF

I haven't been writing ever since I started to write the last time, the reason was that I just didn't know what to write. It's similar to me saying I don't know what to talk about or say despite being a chatterbox. 
  Its hardly 7am and I'm all up and ready to send mum and dad to the airport, but I only managed to sleep at around 230am as I was on the phone with my sister for an hour and the remaining time after the chat was just filled with going online for a bit, shuffling things around my room etc. I also found it hard to doze off as I was worried in case I didn't wake up early to send mum and dad. So kinda sleepy now and feels a very strong affinity for the bed. 
 I haven't packed my bag for Singapore, Ayah Jes offered to share his bag but when I saw the contents of the half-filled bag I don't think the bag can even fit all my stuff. I mean you have to admit girls/ woman carry half their room when they travel. So I have to find a bag after this, I just couldn't make my mind up on what to bring and all. I felt fat as I tried a couple of clothes and I ended up looking like a female wrestler. So enough about me telling the whole world about my wrestling moments, I just wanted to get the hang of writing again. 
  Oh no.... Or Oh yes... Ayah jes just came in and said he can send mum and dad while I pack at home so that we don't waste time.... Oh okay... so next plan 10 mins- zleeeppp.... and 20 mins - pack pack pack!!! 
 Alritey gotta go!!!  

Comments

hajar said…
hahaha.female wrestler!what a way to dscribe urself.friggin funny!
Unknown said…
female wrestler.. so tak tahan.

anyway, look forward to wrestling with you next week!

Popular Posts