Initial Moment

Salam.... It's the 18th day of Ramadhan... It's a Friday night or early morning precisely... 
I started this blog with the intention of brushing up my skills in writing and putting my thoughts in black and white :) usually it's just floating in the air and usually there's too many of 'em that I can't even remember what I thought or felt :).... Just got back from the Resus room.. saw a couple of interesting cases, tried to be of help but man.. do I need training in doing procedures hahaha... Had a full cup of plain dark coffee... to make me stay up and enjoy doing my case write up that has to be submitted tomorrow... =)) can't wait for the outcome. 
I better be starting on my case write up or people won't be seeing signs of me the whole day tomorrow except for my desk and bed (whatever that means!!) 
Nanti kite sambong ngumpat2 n gossip kay!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts